points system is for 2012 year , there will be a mid season champ, Jan to June (trophys only)
end of season champ Sept to end of year( trophys only)
and over all 2012 champions (over all will have 1 drop if they did not miss a race)
Punta Gorda Speedway 2011 Points Season
New point system will be as follows:
1. 30 points to the winner of the featured race and 1 point difference through the field
2. When more than 30 cars start the feature, first place points will be determined by car count
37 cars, first will get 37 points and 1 point through the field
3. Heat race points will be: 10 to the winner and 1 point difference through the field
4. There will be NO Show up points
5. All classes will pull pills their first night of racing
After the first week of your class racing, sign in will be by average (unless you qualify)
EXAMPLE: 2nd week will be 1 week average 3 rd week will be 2 week average
until a 4 week average is obtained.
6. After missing 1 race you will start in the rear then pick up your average again after the night you race.
7. All Dqed car will start last in there next featured race
ALL DRIVERS OR CAR OWNERS WILL BE ABLE TO DROP A RACE AT THE END OF THE 2011 RACE SEASON,
IF THEY HAVE RACED EVERY RACE. SO EVERY CAR THAT DID NOT MISS A RACE WILL BE EXPECTED TO DROP
1 RACE , AND THOSE THAT ONLY MISSED 1 RACE DUE TO EMERGENCY, ETC. THAT WILL BE YOUR DROPPED RACE .
YOU CAN NOT DROP A DQ